Tuesday 23 September 2014

Experience with Packers and Movers from Pune to Hyderabad

Last week I have moved from Pune to Hyderabad. I got quote from Packers and Movers Pune and some other companies. At last after comparing all quotes and their services I decided to go with Packers and Movers Pune. I found information over net that they are providing packing, moving and unpacking at affordable price. They charged me little bit more compared to local packers but their services are price worthy.

They packed all my goods on schedule time. After that they informed to the branch to send vehicle. Finally vehicle came to my location in Pune. They have separate teams for packing and moving, they have loaded all goods in to the vehicles. They did packing and loading the goods in time without any delay. They arranged required size vehicle it was full covered contained vehicle.

Packers and Movers Pune to Hyderabad

From customer care I got a call that whether the things are going in right way or not. Customer care executives responding very quickly for all of my queries. They were completed all task within the time. Within the day they did the relocation from Pune to Hyderabad. When they are near to my relocation location they informed me that they are about to reach. I went to the new home, within half an hour them reached.

They unloaded all the items safely not even a single item was damaged I was wondered about their service. Unpacking also done the Packers and Movers unpacking team.  Finally my move was completed without any risk. They don’t charge any extra money at any stage of relocation. Single payment system with different payment options.

No comments:

Post a Comment