Wednesday 24 September 2014

Relocation from Pune to Gurgaon with Packers and Movers Pune



I have shifted my home goods along with my four-wheeler from Pune to Gurgaon, I have gone through with many packers and movers reviews, finally decided to go with the Packers and Movers Pune, because they are providing best services at budget friendly prices. They packed all my household items very well. Vehicle which they have provided is in good condition. Packing team done packing after that, they have loaded all articles into the vehicle.

  They delivered the goods very quickly. After reaching to the relocation location, they have arranged all unpacked all items rearranged as per my requirement. They have done every task according to the schedule time. They informed me before they are near the Gurgaon. I have reached to my home checked all my items they were safe. They have not asked for any extra money after relocation. They payment system was pretty good.

 They delivered my car next day after household items delivery. Because of heavy traffic and they delayed my car delivery on the same day. Car was reached very safely without a single scratch. Compared to the home relocation charges they have charged high amount, they explained to me about that issue when I contacted the local branch, they will charge based on the value of the vehicle or goods. I recommend Packers and Movers Pune they best compared to other companies.

Official Website: Packers and Movers in Pune
Phone No: 09360014001

No comments:

Post a Comment